keskiviikkona, elokuuta 17, 2005


Matka kotiin 14.08.2005

3 Kommenttia

Blogger Unknown sanoo:

I don't know where these are or what language you post in but your photographs are beautiful and say more than words

8:59 ip.  
Anonymous Anonyymi sanoo:

Thank you. I'm very glad that you have enjoyed my photos.
When I get time...I mean when I really get time...hopefully sometime in the near future I will also try to create a blog that is written in english.

9:36 ap.  
Anonymous Anonyymi sanoo:

These recent pictures are taken in Karelia (on the russian side). The place is called Vodlozero National park. It is one of the biggest National parks in Europe, about 500.000 sqm. 15 artists spended 10 days over there and we made a project that's called "The journey home". These pictures are from that project. It's a house (or more an illusion of a house) that our group (6 artists) builded on a reef. We where split in two different groups and the other group made works on a path that went to the lake Vodlozero. In this project took part both finnish and karelian artists. Later on I will have more pictures of the project in my blog.

say's Rune

9:59 ap.  

Lähetä kommentti

Pääsivulle